Skip to main content

My Ex Servants Navel Play

This happened 2 years back,but is still fresh in mind.i was all alone in house parents gone
4 a short trip.Also Mohan,my ex-servant,who used 2 live with his parents in our outhouse
was all alone,his parents had gone 2 village.he was married but his wife lived in village.i was
alone that day,i felt bored,so i decided 2 watch the south movies my friend had given me,she
said it had lots of navel fingering scenes.so i had lunch that day,after lunch i decided 2 see
those films,i soon started seeing the films,my friend was right,it had very hot navel play scenes,the bellies of actresses were fleshy & navel deep.soon i lay flat on my bed & watched my belly through a mirror(i loved seeing my belly,often),i saw my belly was bigger
compared 2 actresses & navel deeper,i felt happy. but soon my happiness vanished as
i thought these actresses r lucky because they have heroes playing with their navels,while
i felt alone.even i had breakup with my bf recently who loved playing with my belly & navel.
i was lost thinking all this when suddenly i saw my servant peeping through the door.perhaps
he had seen my navel,i felt some excitement.soon i had a naughty plan ready.soon
i tied my top much above my navel & pulled my skirt much below my navel.i called him
2 clean the dust on the table,i posed such that i was laying on my 1 side.i pretended 2
b busy,but my eyes were looking at his direction,as soon as he entered his eyes were fixed
on my deep navel,i felt so happy in mind,there was also a sexy scene going on my pc,a
sexy hot navel fingering song.soon his eyes fell on pc,he started seeing the song,i decided 2 lay flat on bed so he could properly see depth of navel,i adjusted the mirror &
saw him,he looked at screen & then looked at my belly,perhaps comparing bellies,i felt v
happy.then i changed the scene ,it was a rain song,the heroine wore a sexy white chiffon
saree ,she was all wet,saree cling 2 her body,her boobs were visible & belly & navel looked so hot,then her hero caught her ,she fell on ground,he raised her saree so her navel was exposed,now he stared at her navel & soon took a stick & put it in her navel,she bit her lips ,i looked at mohan,he seemed enjoying,then the hero began 2 circle
her navel then finger,it was very long scenes, about 15 min or so.i felt hot & i could not control myself,i took my pen & put it in my navel& began 2 move it very fast with my fingers,i also bit my lips,i also twisted my navel,when i looked at him through mirror ,i saw him smiling sexily,but soon began 2 go as he felt something wrong could happen.
when he ws abt 2 go i decided 2 call him,soon he turned back as if he was waiting for
ths moment.he came & stood in-front of me ,i lay flat on bed my huge belly & navel exposed.as if i wanted him 2 do anything 2 my belly & navel.he started staring at my deep hole 4 some time,soon he began 2 circle my navel with his finger i closed my eyes,thn slowly he put his finger in my navel & moved it very fast i started bittng my lips,he also made sexy hot sound from his mouth.then he took his finger out ,i soon gave him my pen he pushed the pen very hard in my navel,almost half of the pen went
in my navel.soon he took it out & began 2 massage my huge fleshy belly,he knead it
like a dough.i felt hot,soon he bent down & put his tongue in my navel ,i hold his hair
tightly with my palms,my belly was all wet with his saliva.after that he kissed my whole body & that day we didn't do anything.but he fingered my navel for 1 week & i day i
surrendered 2 him,he played with my body.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Young Indian Priyanka with African Negro

Hello friends my name is Priyanka. This happened in my life when I went to Africa for my college project. I am 19. I am 5 feet 7 inches tall and slim build. My color is milk white. In my family we are total three people. When I was studying archaeology in my college, I used to do the project as suggested by our HOD. I thought of doing it a little differently. So, I decided to study and prepare a project on the life style of a village in Africa. This is really important for me to grow more in our career. But I did not get permission from my family to go to Africa. Finally, I persuaded my mother and got her consent. Finally, I travelled to Africa. I knew there would be people there who were all black and had very rough skin. I am sometimes curious as well as scared. There I met a tour guide named Akachi and with his help I visited many villages and met many people and learned many things. But when I told Akachi about my plan, he said that the plan is not as good as I expected. He told ...

Innocent Wife Raped by Khan

I (Ravi) and my wife Kavita attended one of our relative’s marriage and driving back to our city by car. It is about 6 hour’s journey, so after the marriage we started around 4 PM and planned to reach our home by 10 PM. Our journey was nice on this single road and hardly any traffic on the road. On the way we crossed so many villages and paddy fields and was enjoying our drive on this scenic route. My wife is in a lovely light green saree and a matching blouse; she is 25 yrs old with a height of 5’6” height and 65 Kg weight with a 36-32-38 shape body, fair and lovely girl with a nice silky hair. It is getting dark and that day it was full moon and it was so beautiful atmosphere but to our unlucky by around 8 PM in that night suddenly I heard a blasting sound from my car tire and it got punctured. I cursed on my luck and pulled the car to the side of the road and took the torch light from dash board and started replacing the tire.  It was a nice night with moonlight around and t...

Hindu Housewife's Muslim Cock Fantasy

Hello readers, I am Shweta, a 28 year old homemaker from a small town. I belong to a typical Hindu family. I never had a boyfriend or any sexual experience before marriage. I have a nice milky white body with big tits, a round juicy ass and a pretty goddess-like face, which usually turns many heads with lustful desires. This is my first experience narration on ISS. After reading many stories here I wanted to do this for a long time. My husband is a typical Hindu businessman, busy in business, even in bed. We have sex once or twice a month, which makes me yearn for other stud men. It was only after we got married that I started feeling attracted to other men. We have been married for 4 years and have no children. My husband never lasts more than a few seconds and leaves me unsatisfied with an almost unused pussy. It was then that I started watching porn and reading sex stories. This gave birth to many fantasies that I knew my husband would never be able to fulfill. My unfulfilled wishes...

Housewife Forced into Sex with Servant

Friends, I am anjali. .Thanks to " NavelStories" for sharing their collection of Indian erotic material. I Anjali came from a very simple, conservative family in Anand in Gujarat. I was married to Rajiv Dalal. Rajivs family was very reputed in Cloth market circle.The Dalal family had bought a 3 story apartment building in Borivli. The ground floor belonged to Rajivs father and the flats on upper floors belonged to Rajiv and his brothers each. Rajiv was given the third floor.Though they had separate flats, the entire family cooked and ate their meals together in their parents flats. The Dalal family, though lived in modern city like Mumbai, still followed many old rituals. Women had to wear Saree and cover their head in front of seniors in the household.Men usually worked and women took care of household. Senior Dalal was now retired and he and his wife spent more time in their ancestral home in Vapi and lesser time, especially festival time, in Mumbai.But even when they were...

Neighbor Saw my Wife naked

This is a story that unfolded over the course of a few weeks with our neighbor, Glen, a retired older man who lives in the house directly across the street. Like many of these stories, things started out innocently enough but grew progressively wilder as time passed, eventually leading to him seeing more of my hot little wife, Madison, than any neighbor would ever expect. ------ It was a beautiful Friday morning, and I was out of the house before the sun rose to hit the road for a job that was a couple of hours away. Around 7:30 AM, I realized I had forgotten to roll the trash bin out to the curb. I cursed at myself and picked up my cell phone from the passenger seat to call Madison. The phone rang three times before she answered. "Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating I had just woken her up. "Yeah, everything's fine," I replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick i...